Jonathon N. Fazzola
Jonathon N. Fazzola represents victims of school-related violence, including fraternity hazing, school shootings, sexual assault, and other violent crimes, in state and federal courts across the country.
Mr. Fazzola also has also substantial experience representing and advising individuals and corporate clients in complex commercial and compliance-related matters, including contracts, insurance, indemnity, and trademark disputes, defamation actions, civil and criminal government investigations, and internal investigations.
Before joining The Fierberg National Law Group, Mr. Fazzola practiced for five years in the Chicago office of the international law firm Latham & Watkins LLP, and one year as a bilingual staff attorney with the Family Defense Center in Chicago.
Prior to law school, Mr. Fazzola served as a Community Economic Development Consultant with the U.S. Peace Corps in the Republic of Panama.
Sr. Fazzola es profesionalmente competente en español.
- J.D., The University of Michigan Law School, cum laude
- Masters in Public Policy, University of Michigan Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy
- Bachelor of Arts in English & Economics, Kalamazoo College, magna cum laude
- National Crime Victim Bar Association ("NCVBA")
Mr. Fazzola’s expertise, cases, and clients have been featured on/in:
- The Real Story with María Elena Salinas
- USA TODAY
- The Advocate
- Ms. Magazine
- Various Other Media Outlets
Bar & Court Admissions:
- State of Illinois
- State of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
Sr. Fazzola es profesionalmente competente en español. Sr. Fazzola ha representado a clientes de habla hispana en corte federal, corte estatal, y procedimientos administrativos estatales y federales. Él está disponible para hacer consultas en español.
Mr. Fazzola may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.