Olympias Iliana Konidaris (“Iliana”)
MANAGING LEGAL COUNSEL | NEW YORK CITY
Iliana Konidaris has over ten years of experience handling civil litigation and claims involving civil rights in New York City. Ms. Konidaris represents victims and survivors in Title IX proceedings at the K-12, university, and graduate and professional school levels. She also represents survivors of gender-based violence in the workplace and in cyber abuse cases.
Prior to joining The Fierberg National Law Group, Ms. Konidaris ran her own law firm, Konidaris Law PLLC, for three years, where she represented survivors in Title IX matters and aggressive cross-complaints, as well as cyber-stalking cases, privacy, and defamation matters.
Ms. Konidaris worked as a staff attorney at Legal Momentum, the Women’s Legal Defense and Education Fund, representing victims of child sex trafficking in lawsuits against Backpage.com. After law school, she worked as an associate at a plaintiffs’ civil rights litigation firm, where she litigated a sex discrimination class action, nationwide consumer class actions, and race discrimination cases.
In 2020, Ms. Konidaris was appointed the Co-Chair of the New York City Bar’s Sex & Law Committee and was recently named a 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Civil Rights Law.
- J.D., Washington University School of Law
- Co-Lecturer of the Undergraduate Course, Women & The Law
- Equal Justice Works Award for Public Service
- Bachelor of Arts, Haverford College, with honors
- Co-Chair, Sex & Law Committee, New York City Bar Association
Bar & Court Admissions:
- New York State
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York