Best Sexual Assault Attorney
If you or a loved one is a victim of a sexual assault, you want to make sure that you have the best sexual assault attorney on your side and fighting with you. The attorneys at The Fierberg National Law Group are committed to ensuring justice and resolution for the victims they represent. If our best sexual assault attorney for your case is not licensed to practice in the state where your assault occurred, we will obtain special permission to practice and partner with qualified local trail attorneys in order to give you the best legal representation.
At The Fierberg National Law Group, there are several passionate sexual assault attorneys who are advocates for sexual assault victims and are steadfast in their pursuit of a meaningful resolution for their clients. Our attorneys represent victims of sexual assault have extensive experience in the National Title IX movement, sexual and gender violence, and human rights advocacy. At The Fierberg National Law Group, we pride ourselves on being able to provide you with, not only the best attorney but the best sexual assault attorney for your specific case and situation.
Our lawyers for sexual assault victims include:
- Cari Simon, Harvard Law School alum and Inaugural Fellow at the Harvard Gender Violence Clinic, is one of the Nation’s Top Title IX Attorneys representing survivors of sexual assault, stalking, dating violence, and sexual harassment in University and K–12 settings nationwide. Ms. Simon has been credited with the inclusion of stalking and dating violence in the definition of sexual harassment under Title IX, and her impact litigation ensured universities are responsible under Title IX for sexual violence at fraternity houses.
- Monica Beck, University of Michigan Law School alum, obtained a $1.8 Million verdict in federal court against former MLB player Chad Curtis who was convicted of sexually assaulting four high school students. Ms. Beck immediately followed that verdict with a settlement in excess of $1 Million against a school district whose employee sexually assaulted an elementary school student. Most recently, Ms. Beck obtained a $1 Million verdict in federal court against a school district who mishandled credible reports of sexual misconduct and assaults on two girls by a male student who was a “known repeat sexual predator,” and who happened to be the child of a teacher in the school district.
- Chloe Neely, New York University School of Law alum, represents a wide range of victims of school-related violence, including college and K–12 sexual assault, fraternity and sorority hazing, school shootings, and harassment. Ms. Neely specializes in representing sexual assault victims’ rights and has experience working with survivors in both civil and criminal contexts.
- Lisa Cloutier, Harvard Law School alum, is a national expert with over fifteen years of experience in successfully advocating for survivors at K-12 schools and higher education institutions, and in related policy work on these issues. Ms. Cloutier’s track record of results for her courageous clients regularly has included obtaining course final grade changes, significant tuition refunds and monetary awards, the suspension and expulsion of student perpetrators, the suspension and other significant, permanent sanctions against tenured faculty members at top national universities, and policy changes.
- Olympias Iliana Konidaris (“Iliana”), Washington University Law School alum, has over ten years of experience handling civil litigation and claims involving civil rights in New York City. Ms. Konidaris represents victims and survivors in Title IX proceedings at the K-12, university, and graduate and professional school levels. She also represents survivors of gender-based violence in the workplace and in cyber abuse cases. In 2020, Ms. Konidaris was appointed the Co-Chair of the New York City Bar’s Sex & Law Committee and was recently named a 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Civil Rights Law.
- Carly Mee, George Mason University School of Law alum, was a Senior Staff Attorney at the legal nonprofit, SurvJustice, and was a recipient of the 2019 Unsung Hero Award from the Virginia Attorney General’s Office for her dedicated service to victims of crime in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
No matter the circumstances, our lawyers for sexual assault victims have the experience and expertise to get the resolution you need to start putting your life back together. In addition, we leverage our unique relationships with the nation’s leading non-profit advocacy groups in order to increase your ability to obtain justice and force changes to the system.
If you are in need of a sexual violence lawyer, look no further than the dedicated team at The Fierberg National Law Group. Our attorneys are passionate advocates for women’s rights and we will also partner with the nation’s leading advocacy non-profits if necessary. Those organizations include:
- National Crime Victim Law Institute
- Futures Without Violence
- Harvard Gender Violence Program
- National Crime Victims Bar Association
- Women’s Resource Center For Traverse City, Michigan
- National Center for Victims of Crime
I am a victim of sexual harassment, not sexual assault.
Whether you have experienced sexual harassment or sexual assault, you are still a victim of gender-based violence – which is prohibited under federal law. The team of attorneys at The Fierberg National Law Group are specially trained in handling sexual and gender violence issues, and have expertise with the Title IX movement which makes them highly qualified sexual harassment lawyers. It does not matter if you are experiencing harassment in a school setting, on a college campus, as a member of a fraternity or sorority, or in the workplace; having to endure sexual harassment is not only a violation of your rights but also extremely traumatizing. We want you to know that no matter what, we are here to support you and fight for your rights.