Celebrity Sexual Assault Lawyer
Celebrity Sexual Assault Lawyer With Proven Results – The Fierberg National Law Group
Being the victim of sexual assault is a tragic event for anyone. When the offender is a celebrity or has power and money, such as R. Kelly, Matt Lauer, and Bill Cosby, to name a few, it may be intimidating for anyone to come forward with allegations. One recent case that exemplifies this is that of former American film producer, Harvey Weinstein.
Weinstein used his power to harass, abuse, and coerce women to engage in sexual relations with him by promising to advance, or threaten to jeopardize, their careers. Weinstein also assaulted producers, writers, and members of his own staff – many of which, with no celebrity status, came forward with their allegations and ultimately helped expose his repugnant actions.
The Fierberg National Law Group continually delivers for clients who have been the victim of sexual assault or harassment. Searching for the ‘best celebrity sexual assault lawyers near me’ on Google can feel like a lot when you’re already stressed about the unfair treatment you have already been subjected to. We understand and work hard to help you feel confident that our legal team is among the best in the nation.
We’ve got the results to prove it.
Helping Sexual Assault Victims Nationwide
Since the early 1990s, TFNLG lawyers have been fighting for justice and delivering results for our clients. We have secured over $350 Million in verdicts and settlements against individuals and institutions responsible for harming our clients.
These results are thanks to the top team of attorneys who are considered among the very best in the country.
Our Firm is Home to Some of the Nation’s Most High-Profile Female Lawyers:
- Cari Simon, Harvard Law School alum and Inaugural Fellow at the Harvard Gender Violence Clinic, is one of the Nation’s Top Title IX Attorneys representing survivors of sexual assault, stalking, dating violence, and sexual harassment in University and K–12 settings nationwide. Ms. Simon has been credited with the inclusion of stalking and dating violence in the definition of sexual harassment under Title IX, and her impact litigation ensured universities are responsible under Title IX for sexual violence at fraternity houses.
- Monica Beck, University of Michigan Law School alum, obtained a $1.8 Million verdict in federal court against former MLB player Chad Curtis who was convicted of sexually assaulting four high school students. Ms. Beck immediately followed that verdict with a settlement in excess of $1 Million against a school district whose employee sexually assaulted an elementary school student. Ms. Beck has also obtained a settlement for over $1 million against a school district that mishandled credible reports of sexual misconduct and assaults on two girls by a male student who was a “known repeat sexual predator,” and who happened to be the child of a teacher in the school district.” Most recently, Ms. Beck, along with Ms. Neely, settled a high-profile celebrity child pornography case.
- Chloe Neely, New York University School of Law alum, represents a wide range of victims of school-related violence, including college and K–12 sexual assault, fraternity and sorority hazing, school shootings, and harassment.
- Lisa Cloutier, Harvard Law School alum, is a national expert with over fifteen years of experience in successfully advocating for survivors at K-12 schools and higher education institutions, and in related policy work on these issues. Ms. Cloutier’s track record of results for her courageous clients regularly has included obtaining course final grade changes, significant tuition refunds and monetary awards, the suspension and expulsion of student perpetrators, the suspension and other significant, permanent sanctions against tenured faculty members at top national universities, and policy changes.
- Olympias Iliana Konidaris (“Iliana”), Washington University Law School alum, has over ten years of experience handling civil litigation and claims involving civil rights in New York City. She represents survivors of gender-based violence in the workplace and in cyber abuse cases. In 2020, Ms. Konidaris was appointed the Co-Chair of the New York City Bar’s Sex & Law Committee and was recently named a 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Civil Rights Law.
With cases as serious and high profile as celebrity sexual assault, you want to know you’re working with sexual assault and discrimination lawyers who have proven time and again they have the knowledge, experience, and track record to deliver you justice. We believe that our team consistently delivers when it counts.
You can read more about all of our cases for further proof of the firm’s strength.
When to Hire a Celebrity Sexual Assault Lawyer
If you believe you have been the victim of sexual assault, harassment, or other misconduct, you should know that nobody is above the law. Many times, famous people or people in positions of power attempt to scare their victims into believing they are untouchable. This could not be further from the truth.
It’s also important to know that you are not alone. According to a USA Today poll, 94% of women who have worked in the entertainment industry have been a victim of sexual assault or harassment. Tragically only 25% have ever reported these cases.
At TFNLG, we want to dispel your fears about reporting sexual assault and obtaining justice. We are fully equipped to take on the biggest celebrities and our lawyers have led the charge against high-profile celebrities involved in sexual assault, harassment, pornography, and other sexual misconduct.
Our legal team has the training, experience, and confidence necessary to overcome tough legal obstacles and well-heeled lawyers. We handle sexual assault cases in all 50 states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
If we are not licensed to practice in the state where tragedy has occurred, we obtain special permission to practice and associate ourselves with qualified local trial counsel – combining local attorneys with national expertise – giving you the best legal representation.
We have the talent and the compassion to help you fight for the justice and peace of mind you deserve. Reach out to us today by calling us at (877) WASH-DC-1 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.