Michigan Sexual Assault Lawyer
We Are the Top Michigan Sexual Assault Lawyer Team
If you are searching for a Michigan sexual assault lawyer, it’s likely you or someone you love has been the victim of sexual violence. The attorneys at The Fierberg National Law Group want you to know that sexual assault victims have meaningful options for seeking justice, regaining the upper-hand, and beginning the process of putting their life back together. We believe this pursuit of justice and meaningful resolution must be supported by intelligent, trained, and passionate legal firepower.
Michigan Sexual Assault Lawyer With a National Reputation
The team of dedicated attorneys at The Fierberg National Law Group are among some of the best, not only in Michigan, but in the nation. For more than 25 years, we have been the only legal team focused on and dedicated to representing families, survivors, and others in lawsuits and other legal proceedings nationwide involving fraternity hazing, sexual assault, Title IX violations, gun violence, serious personal injury, wrongful death, and other misconduct in schools. Our legal team has the training, experience, and confidence necessary to overcome tough legal obstacles and well-heeled lawyers. In fact, Title IX coordinators at some of our Nation’s finest schools refer survivors of sexual assault on college campuses to our firm to serve as advocates in University proceedings.
Are You Searching for Assault and Battery Lawyers Near Me?
Unfortunately, sexual violence on college and university campuses is pervasive. If you or someone you love has been the victim of sexual assault, you need a Michigan sexual assault lawyer who understands the complicated legal work required and is devoted to the people who have been impacted by sexual assault. The National Title IX movement expertise, along with the sexual and gender violence training of our attorneys make us uniquely effective counsel for survivors of sexual violence in colleges and universities.
For your reference, we highlight some of our firm’s powerful advocates that are available to help you:
- Cari Simon, Harvard Law School alum and Inaugural Fellow at the Harvard Gender Violence Clinic, is one of the Nation’s Top Title IX Attorneys representing survivors of sexual assault, stalking, dating violence, and sexual harassment in University and K–12 settings nationwide. Ms. Simon has been credited with the inclusion of stalking and dating violence in the definition of sexual harassment under Title IX, and her impact litigation ensured universities are responsible under Title IX for sexual violence at fraternity houses.
- Monica Beck, University of Michigan Law School alum, obtained a $1.8 Million verdict in federal court against former MLB player Chad Curtis who was convicted of sexually assaulting four high school students. Ms. Beck immediately followed that verdict with a settlement in excess of $1 Million against a school district whose employee sexually assaulted an elementary school student. Most recently, Ms. Beck obtained a $1 Million verdict in federal court against a school district who mishandled credible reports of sexual misconduct and assaults on two girls by a male student who was a “known repeat sexual predator,” and who happened to be the child of a teacher in the school district.
- Chloe Neely, New York University School of Law alum, represents a wide range of victims of school-related violence, including college and K–12 sexual assault, fraternity and sorority hazing, school shootings, and harassment. Ms. Neely specializes in representing sexual assault victims’ rights and has experience working with survivors in both civil and criminal contexts.
- Lisa Cloutier, Harvard Law School alum, is a national expert with over fifteen years of experience in successfully advocating for survivors at K-12 schools and higher education institutions, and in related policy work on these issues. Ms. Cloutier’s track record of results for her courageous clients regularly has included obtaining course final grade changes, significant tuition refunds and monetary awards, the suspension and expulsion of student perpetrators, the suspension and other significant, permanent sanctions against tenured faculty members at top national universities, and policy changes.
- Olympias Iliana Konidaris (“Iliana”), Washington University Law School alum, has over ten years of experience handling civil litigation and claims involving civil rights in New York City. Ms. Konidaris represents victims and survivors in Title IX proceedings at the K-12, university, and graduate and professional school levels. She also represents survivors of gender-based violence in the workplace and in cyber abuse cases. In 2020, Ms. Konidaris was appointed the Co-Chair of the New York City Bar’s Sex & Law Committee and was recently named a 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Civil Rights Law.
- Carly Mee, George Mason University School of Law alum, was a Senior Staff Attorney at the legal nonprofit, SurvJustice, and was a recipient of the 2019 Unsung Hero Award from the Virginia Attorney General’s Office for her dedicated service to victims of crime in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Parents and victims justly demand that comprehensive changes be imposed upon those who caused or failed to prevent their trauma. At The Fierberg National Law Group, we have obtained and collected over $330 Million in verdicts and settlements against individuals, corporations, fraternities, educational institutions, enablers, and con-apologists responsible for harming our clients.
A Confidential Conversation is the First Step
If you’re here, it means that you, or someone you love, is possibly experiencing a traumatic even and needs a Michigan sexual assault lawyer. The entire staff extends our most sincere condolences. We want to help you put your life back together, and to do our part to make sexual violence on campus a thing of the past. For a confidential conversation, contact us at email@example.com or call 1.877.WASH.DC.1.