Title IX Attorney
Our Attorneys Experience In Title IX Law is Unmatched
If you’re looking for a Title IX attorney, the National Title IX movement expertise, along with the sexual and gender violence training of Cari Simon, Monica Beck, Linda Wayner, and Lisa Cloutier, make us uniquely effective counsel for survivors of sexual and gender violence in schools, universities, fraternities, sororities, and the workplace.
We will be powerful advocates working for your justice.
I have a Title IX complaint, what should I do first?
First and foremost, you should make sure you have people who can advocate for you as you work through this Title IX process.
Second, it’s important to know your Title IX law rights as you begin the complaint process.
Finally, the next step is to look for an attorney. But what makes a good Title IX attorney?
- Ask for Title IX attorney recommendations.
- Look for Specialized Law Firms With Expertise In Title IX Law
The Fierberg National Law Group has a team of lawyers who have spent their careers fighting for people just like you.
- Cari Simon, Harvard Law School alum and Inaugural Fellow at the Harvard Gender Violence Clinic, has achieved millions in settlements on behalf of anonymous survivors.
- Monica Beck recently obtained a settlement in excess of $1 Million against a school district whose employee sexually assaulted an elementary school student.
- Lisa Cloutier, an alum of Harvard Law School and its Gender Violence Clinic, has a professional background that includes “big law firm” litigation training, employment as a Supervisory Attorney at the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights, and consulting work on behalf of numerous women’s rights organizations, including Futures Without Violence.
Our Title IX attorneys have the experience to handle Title IX complaints anywhere in the country.
Give us a call or fill out a form today to begin to fight for justice.