Chloe M. Neely
Chloe M. Neely is a Title IX and Victims' Rights Attorney who represents a wide range of victims of school-related violence, including college and K–12 sexual assault, fraternity and sorority hazing, school shootings, and harassment in both civil and criminal contexts.
Before joining the firm, Ms. Neely clerked for the Honorable Morgan B. Christen of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit and the Honorable Lee H. Rosenthal of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Ms. Neely graduated magna cum laude NYU Law. During law school, Ms. Neely interned at the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey and the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office. Ms. Neely was a summer associate with The Fierberg National Law Group, during which she co-authored a book chapter with Douglas Fierberg for Hazing: Destroying Young Lives; Chapter 9, Universities and College Groups Must Begin Disclosing Threats of Sexual Assault and Other Campus Violence (Author, Hank Nuwer, Indiana University Press 2018). In 2018, Ms. Neely authored a chapter for the Washington State Courts Sexual Violence Bench Guide For Judicial Officers.
Before law school, Ms. Neely worked as a Legal Advocate at King County Sexual Assault Resource Center in Renton, WA for three years, where she helped hundreds of sexual assault survivors and their families navigate the criminal justice system.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, magna cum laude
- Member of the Order of the Coif
- Recipient of the Harry J. Rudick Memorial Award for Excellence in Taxation
- Staff Editor for the Annual Survey of American Law
- Florence Allen Scholar
- Sudler Family Prosecution Fellowship Recipient
- 2015 National Crime Victims Law Institute Annual Conference Law Student Scholarship Recipient
- Member of the NYU Law Women Board
- Member of the International Refugee Assistance Project
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish, Grinnell College, with honors
- Member of the Phi Beta Kappa (ΦΒΚ) Honor Society
- Honorable Morgan B. Christen of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Honorable Lee H. Rosenthal of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Hazing: Destroying Young Lives; Chapter 9, Universities and College Groups Must Begin Disclosing Threats of Sexual Assault and Other Campus Violence
- Chapter for the Washington State Courts Sexual Violence Bench Guide for Judicial Officers
- State of New York