- We serve as outside general counsel for the Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America (“NACA”), this country’s most progressive, aggressive, and successful organization fighting housing discrimination and predatory lending. NACA has made the American Dream of homeownership possible for thousands of working people, forcing banks to commit billions of dollars to end discrimination.
- We served as lead trial attorneys for Rolling Stone LLC, Jann Wenner, and Wenner Media LLC, legendary global media companies defending a $25 Million defamation lawsuit filed against them arising out of an article Rolling Stone published on the subject of sexual assaults at college fraternities. Our work uncovered numerous legal and factual flaws in the allegations against Rolling Stone, and, as a result, the claims were successfully resolved for a small fraction of the damages sought.
- We served as lead trial attorneys for Rolling Stone, Jann Wenner, and Wenner Media in defense of a federal lawsuit brought against them in New York by individual members of Phi Kappa Psi fraternity. The lawsuit was dismissed.
- We serve as general counsel for the International Titanium Association, an association of American and multi-national businesses operating worldwide.
- We initiate and defend litigation in Washington D.C. and Virginia on behalf of Grosvenor Urban Retail, LP, a London-based, global leader in commercial real estate.
- We serve as outside general counsel for Fasano Associates, Inc., a Washington D.C. – headquartered diversified underwriting organization serving life insurance, annuity/structured settlement, life settlement, and related industries nationwide.
We Have Also Represented Organizations and Individuals in Matters Involving:
- Real estate and other forms of commercial fraud, including unfair and deceptive trade practices;
- Employment Discrimination and Wrongful Terminations, including claims under the Family Medical Leave Act;
- Enforcement and defense of non-compete, non-solicitation and confidentiality agreements;
- Corporate and not-for-profit governance and transactions;
- Defense of regulatory investigations; and
- Filing and defense of numerous commercial legal issues and torts.