Did you know?
- Hazing occurs in sports teams, clubs, Greek life, cheerleading, honor societies, and more
- Hazing is often about power and control. Hazing does not build unity
- More than half of students in colleges and universities involved in clubs, sports teams, and organizations have experienced hazing
- A significant number of hazing incidents and deaths involve alcohol consumption
- Students are more likely to be hazed if they knew an adult who was hazed
- 2 in 5 students say they are aware of hazing taking place on their campus
- Hazing occurs in middle schools, high schools, and colleges
- Both male and female students report a high level of hazing
Despite the risks and media attention given to campus hazing – and the resulting injuries and wrongful deaths caused by this misconduct – fraternities often have access to resources to that shield them from legal responsibility. The Fierberg National Law Group has more than 25 years of experience overcoming those hurdles. Our legal work is working hard to change the tide and has enabled our clients to hold ensure that every fraternity that has injured or killed their loved ones involved in campus hazing death and injury, rape, binge drinking, automobile accidents, unsafe premises liability, and other wrongdoing is held accountable.
Families often demand that comprehensive changes be imposed upon the institutions that caused or failed to prevent campus trauma. We have successfully obtained tens of millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts. We have created institutional and legislative changes, and so too have our clients, using their strength, our advice, and the funds we have obtained for them.
For over 25 years, The Fierberg National Law Group has forced numerous national fraternities, local chapters, and fraternity members to pay millions of dollars in compensation to our clients affected by campus hazing death and injury.
No other firm or campus hazing death attorney comes close to matching the success we have obtained for victims of fraternity hazing and other fraternity and school misconduct.
We know the playbook, the defenses, and the roadblocks that fraternities, fraternity chapters, and fraternity lawyers use to prevent victims from obtaining justice. Outside of the millions of dollars paid to our clients in compensation, our team of lawyers have caused fraternities and universities to reform, established legal precedent to help other victims and families, compelled fraternities to publish the truth about their misconduct and sanctions issued against them by colleges, and forced fraternities to fund independent nonprofits that use the money to educate the public and protect students and families.
Our clients have traveled paths that may be similar to the one you are currently walking and have valuable insights they are willing to share, including the effects and process of our work. Please, feel free to inquire about this, and, where appropriate, we will gladly connect you to them. Many of our clients are committed to offering their help and unique insight as you walk this journey. You may contact us on our website or you may call us at 1.877.WASH.DC.1 or reach out via email at email@example.com.