Best Sexual Assault Attorney
If you or a loved one is a victim of a sexual assault, you want to make sure that you have the best sexual assault attorney on your side and fighting with you. The attorneys at The Fierberg National Law Group are committed to ensuring justice and resolution for the victims they represent. If our best sexual assault attorney for your case is not licensed to practice in the state where your assault occurred, we will obtain special permission to practice and partner with qualified local trail attorneys in order to give you the best legal representation.
At The Fierberg National Law Group, there are several passionate sexual assault attorneys who are advocates for sexual assault victims and are steadfast in their pursuit of a meaningful resolution for their clients. Our attorneys represent victims of sexual assault have extensive experience in the National Title IX movement, sexual and gender violence, and human rights advocacy. At The Fierberg National Law Group, we pride ourselves on being able to provide you with, not only the best attorney but the best sexual assault attorney for your specific case and situation.
Our lawyers for sexual assault victims include:
- Cari Simon: achieved millions in settlements on behalf of anonymous survivors and prevented the destruction of rape kits in Washington D.C. and Chicago.
- Monica Beck: has obtained millions in settlement funds for assault victims assaulted on K-12 school grounds.
- Linda Wayner: has spent her career as a human rights advocate, especially for women, immigrants, and the Latinx community.
- Lisa Cloutier: has worked for the U.S. Department of Education, the Office for Civil Rights, and consults for numerous women’s rights organizations.
No matter the circumstances, our lawyers for sexual assault victims have the experience and expertise to get the resolution you need to start putting your life back together. In addition, we leverage our unique relationships with the nation’s leading non-profit advocacy groups in order to increase your ability to obtain justice and force changes to the system.
If you are need of a sexual violence lawyer, look no further than the dedicated team at The Fierberg National Law Group. Our attorneys are passionate advocates for women’s rights and we will also partner with the nation’s leading advocacy non-profits if necessary. Those organizations include:
- National Crime Victim Law Institute
- Futures Without Violence
- Harvard Gender Violence Program
- National Crime Victims Bar Association
- Women’s Resource Center For Traverse City, Michigan
- National Center for Victims of Crime
I am a victim of sexual harassment, not sexual assault.
Whether you have experienced sexual harassment or sexual assault, you are still a victim of gender-based violence – which is prohibited under federal law. The team of attorneys at The Fierberg National Law Group are specially trained in handling sexual and gender violence issues, and have expertise with the Title IX movement which makes them highly qualified sexual harassment lawyers. It does not matter if you are experiencing harassment in a school setting, on a college campus, as a member of a fraternity or sorority, or in the workplace; having to endure sexual harassment is not only a violation of your rights but also extremely traumatizing. We want you to know that no matter what, we are here to support you and fight for your rights.