Athletic Sexual Assault Lawyer
Athletic Sexual Assault Lawyer Fighting for Justice – The Fierberg National Law Group
As more and more light is shed on abuse by athletes, celebrities, and politicians, it is common to want to speak with a sexual assault victim lawyer. Some professional athletes, like many others in positions of power, have abused their victims thinking they are able to get away with anything simply because of their status. If you’ve been harmed, it’s important to talk to an athletic sexual assault lawyer who is able to help you get the justice you seek and deserve.
Every sexual assault victim lawyer on staff at The Fierberg National Law Group has countless hours meeting with people from all walks of life who have endured assault. Their experience in and out of the courtroom has helped win over $330 million in verdicts and settlements for victims.
It’s time for you to get the justice you deserve.
Experienced Lawyers for Assault Victims
Bringing your case to a lawyer, or anyone, for the first time can feel scary. Sadly, professional athletes and others in powerful positions attempt to intimidate their victims to prevent them from taking action against them. We have seen this before and we’re here to protect you.
With all this felt anxiety and worry about speaking out you want to know it will be worth it. We believe that our lawyers have proven time and again why we are known nationwide for tackling the biggest sexual assault cases.
Our team is full of lawyers for assault victims who are champions for the rights of those who have been harmed or worse.
Some of our firm’s powerful advocates that are available to help you:
- Cari Simon: Ms. Simon is a Harvard Law School alum and Inaugural Fellow at the Harvard Gender Violence Clinic. She is one of the Nation’s Top Title IX Attorneys representing survivors of sexual assault, stalking, dating violence, and sexual harassment in University and K–12 settings nationwide. Most recently, Ms. Simon fought for a female student at a top University after being raped by two of its football team’s players.
- Monica Beck: Ms. Beck is a University of Michigan Law School alum. She obtained a $1.8 Million verdict in federal court against former MLB player Chad Curtis who was convicted of sexually assaulting four high school students.
- Chloe Neely: Ms. Neely is a New York University School of Law alum, represents a wide range of victims of school-related violence, including college and K–12 sexual assault, fraternity and sorority hazing, school shootings, and harassment. Ms. Neely specializes in representing sexual assault victims’ rights and has experience working with survivors in both civil and criminal contexts.
- Lisa Cloutier: Ms. Cloutier is a Harvard Law School alum and a national expert with over fifteen years of experience in successfully advocating for survivors at K-12 schools and higher education institutions and in related policy work on these issues.
- Olympias Iliana Konidaris (“Iliana”): Ms. Konidaris is a Washington University Law School alum with over ten years of experience handling civil litigation and claims involving civil rights in New York City. In 2020, Ms. Konidaris was appointed the Co-Chair of the New York City Bar’s Sex & Law Committee and was recently named a 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Civil Rights Law.
We have assembled a group of attorneys who have delivered results and are both highly qualified and respected in their fields. When you work with us you know you’re working with the best lawyers for assault victims.
We Believe in Our Clients’ Pursuit of Justice
The Fierberg National Law Group has worked hard to put together this team for two principal reasons: We believe in our clients, and we believe our clients’ pursuit of justice must be supported by intelligent, trained, and passionate firepower.
Our legal team has the training, experience, and confidence necessary to overcome tough legal obstacles and well-heeled lawyers. We handle sexual assault cases in all 50 states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
If we are not licensed to practice in the state where tragedy has occurred, we obtain special permission to practice and associate ourselves with qualified local trial counsel – combining local attorneys with national expertise – giving you the best legal representation.
Let us help you achieve peace of mind by winning justice in your case. Reach out to an athletic sexual assault lawyer at our offices today to get started. Call 1(877) WASH-DC-1 or contact us at email@example.com.